The skin is the largest and most visible organ of the body and acts as a barrier. However, because the skin is more than just a simple wrapping for the body, it is also subjected to many diseases. At one time or another nearly everyone has had some type of skin disease. This is when dermatology and its practitioners, called dermatologists, play an important role.
- Cosmetic Treatment (Botox + fillers + RPR + Mesotherapy ).
- Facial Extraction and Hydra-facial cleansing.
- Painless Hair Removal Laser.
- Skin discoloration treatment.
- Treatment of nail disorders.
- Disease of the skin affects all age groups – infants, teenagers, adults, and the aged
- The dermatologist uses a variety of therapeutic tools from antibiotic to scalpel. In fact, dermatologists perform more minor surgeries than a surgeon
- Skin diseases are often associated with internal conditions of the body
- It is good to see a dermatologist as soon as possible when symptoms of skin disease appear
- The dermatologist has to be familiar with skin problems related to general medicine, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics, endocrinology, eye, and ENT.
- Expert diagnosis, rapid cure, or good management means decreased cost and less suffering